5 Types of adjustments with only 1 tool:
- PRESS MODE: with tilting finger for an excellent bow/crossbow grip.
- BOW SUPPORT MODE: for confortable tuning of the accessory devices, such as sight visor, arrow rests, knock point finding…
- SYNCHRO MODE: for checking cam synchronization and tuning 2nd/3rd axis of sight visor.
- SHOOTING BENCH MODE: By installing the release on the Synchro you will be able to shoot a bow mounted on the 5.1 BASIC without the slightest torque so that you can perform the paper test.
- STRING JIG MODE: you will also be able to peform pretension on your strings.